Biles Service Plan Options
Biles Heating and Cooling is pleased to present our Priority Customer Service Agreements. Below are some prices and information included in our different service plans. Whether you need an air conditioning technician or a licensed plumbing contractor. If you would like more information about our service contracts, please visit our contact page or call us toll free at 732-251-7070.
Heating and Cooling System Maintenance (Look for our spring and fall tune up specials)
Residential Only (priced per unit and depending on age of unit(s))
Includes: 12 Point maintenance plan with emphasis on heating start up in the fall and cooling in the spring.
(See general conditions in maintenance contract)
The following maintenance service will be provided to your HVAC system in the spring and fall:
Year 1: Cleaning included:
- Check blower 7. Inspect ductwork
- Check evaporator coil 8. Tighten all electrical connections
- Clean condenser 9. Take voltage readings on motor
- Clean condensate pan 10. Lubricate moving parts
- Check thermostat operation 11. Check fuses and safety controls
- Clean and replace air filters as necessary 12. Priority customer service
Year 2: Annual heating and cooling service agreement 1-2 without cleaning. (price lowered)