We Are Looking to Expand Our Team
Biles Electrical & Mechanical Contractors LLC was established in 1982 and is a family-owned company. We are a full service electrical, mechanical, and HVAC contractor.
We are currently looking to expand our team! We have an immediate opening:
HVAC Refrigeration (Lead Mechanic/Supervisor):
- Leads and supervises the work of journey level HVAC/Refrigeration technicians and helpers
- Participates in the diagnosis, repair, maintenance, inspection, and installation of systems and journey level projects.
- Assigns supervises and inspects the work of HVAC/Refrigeration and trades helpers
- Initiates corrective actions to secure satisfactory standards and timely project completion.
- Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, and procedures for equipment maintenance.
- Maintains time, payroll, and material records in order to submit reports.
- Determines material and labor estimates.
- Assists in performance evaluation process.
- Participates in maintenance, repair, and installation duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade.
- Knowledge of all applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
- Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all systems and assignments common to the trade.
- Skill in estimating time and material requirements for work projects.
- Skill in leading the work activities of self and others.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- 5 years of verifiable responsible HVAC/Refrigeration repair and maintenance experience
- Or Completion of a four-year federally approved technical training program in HVAC/Refrigeration repair and maintenance AND three years of HVAC/Refrigeration repair and maintenance experience
- Or Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
Benefits: Health insurance, vacation, and paid holidays
Send Your Resume
Interested applicants email your resume to email@example.com or fax resume to 732-251-6588. Referrals may be requested.