Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

It is essential to keep your home and workplace safe. Electrical wires run throughout the structure, so it is necessary that the people living and working there are not bothered or hurt by hanging wires or loose ends. It is important to be able to identify any electrical hazards in your environment.

Listed Below Are Some of the Most Common Causes of Electrical Hazards. When They Are Observed, They Must Be Quickly Inspected by a Professional Technician or Contractor.


Make sure that your home can handle the electrical load of many home appliances. Also, keep in mind that one of the major causes of the house fires is faulty or lose wiring. Call a professional technician and have any such wires inspected immediately.


If the power consumption in your home or office is considerably high, make sure that you don’t overload the outlet and always use adequate circuit breakers. Use suitable wires and extension cords rated for heavy duty use.


Another common cause of fires is improperly installed fixtures like bulbs and lamps. The wattage of the bulb in the lamp should not be higher than the maximum recommended wattage. Otherwise, it might overload the lamp wiring and cause a fire.

Faulty Appliances:

If the appliances are consistently tripping the circuit breaker, get them checked immediately as this might lead to fire, shock, burns or other severe injuries.

Why Only Consult a Professional?


Professionals like the certified technicians at Biles Electric know all the possible electrical hazards, and they follow safety protocols while working with electricity. An incompetent repair person might not solve the electrical issue correctly, which could lead to a fire or electrocution.


If you think you can save money by hiring just anybody to fix an electrical issue, you couldn’t be more wrong. First, they likely won’t be able to permanently solve the problem, which would lead to you pay more and more with every repair visit. Second, an unqualified repair person with a lack of knowledge and experience will put your home and workplace at risk of an even more significant electrical hazard.


When professional services your devices, you can rest assured that the issues are fixed with a long-term guarantee. Some companies also offer re-inspection. With Biles Electric and Mechanical, you can obtain annual service and maintenance package at an affordable cost.

Why Hire Biles Electric Professionals?

As far as HVAC Contractors Companies in NJ go, we have more than three decades of experience in residential and commercial electrical and mechanical services. We are a fully licensed, insured and bonded company with a certified and trained staff that will resolve all your plumbing, heating, and cooling issues.

We also provide our premium customers with affordable annual packages for service and maintenance.

So if you happen to observe any potential electrical hazards, don’t wait. Immediately call us toll-free at 732-251-7070, and we will inspect and resolve the issue at the earliest possible time.