Has your boiler system been acting a bit strange lately? Have you noticed a strange smell, leakage, or hot/cold pockets of air in your home? All these are signs that your system needs to be immediately inspected and repaired.
Instead of hiring just any handyman to fix your boiler, we suggest you hire a professional repair service like Biles Electrical and Mechanical. We are a multi-service contracting firm, with a team of qualified and experienced electrical and mechanical contractors. Our experts are highly trained and certified, and we’ve been providing electrical service, HVAC, boiler repair and replacement, and generator solutions for over three decades.
The boiler is a complex system and hiring an electrical/mechanical contractor for regular maintenance is a necessity. If you think, “Why should I waste money hiring a professional repair service when a local handyman can do the same job?” then you should read why hiring a licensed repair contractor is so important:
- A professional repair contractor is always your safest option. No matter how big or small the damage is, there may be unseen complications and dangers. Only a qualified repair technician has the knowledge and equipment required to fix the problem properly.
- Professional repair services can provide customized solutions to any issue. Whether your boiler works on electricity or gas, only experienced technicians can determine the extent of the damage and provide most the appropriate and cost-effective solution.
- A professional repair company will offer you unparalleled quality service. You may decide to hire a handyman for the job, but if you’re not careful, you may cause more damage to your system, costing you even more time and money. Get the system inspected and repaired by a pro to avoid any further complications.
You Should Be Cautious About These Factors Before Hiring a Repair Service:
Make sure that they have valid credentials. Ask them to show documented proof of their eligibility to operate in the state. Ask to see the team’s certifications and qualifications. All the technicians here at Bile Electric are factory-trained and qualified.
- Always hire companies that have been in business for a long time. The more experienced the team, the higher the quality of the work. Biles Electrical and Mechanical have over three decades of experience fixing electrical pieces of equipment like boilers, generators, and more.
- Make sure you ask the potential repair service if they are insured. Biles Electrical and Mechanical is Fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded.
If you ever face any trouble with your boiler, HVAC system or generator, immediately reach out to us. Not only do we provide repair services, but we are also a Factory-Authorized Energy Kinetics Boiler Installer. Our team of the factory[trained and certified technicians will replace your old boiler with the latest energy efficient model.